Warrior Fans – we are so excited that Spring sports will officially kick off this weekend. Everyone has worked hard to prepare for the season and follow all of our covid related protocols. At this time, we wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the protocols and expectations we have set for Spring sports game days. We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we near the finish line of a challenging 20-21 school year.
- First and foremost, if you are experiencing any Covid related symptoms, you must stay home
- We require that spectators wear a face covering at all times
- We require that each party choose seating with a minimum of 6 feet social distancing in mind
- Spectators will not need to check in with a QR code
- Track is our only Spring sport with ticketing; we will sell traditional tickets that can be purchased on site
- With Track being hosted at the Stadium, we don’t anticipate the need for ticket restrictions or vouchers
- For our non ticket outside sports (Baseball, Softball, Tennis), we have socially distanced seating decals placed on any permanant seating. Spectators are expected to either sit at a decal if available, or bring lawn chairs to spread out on your own. Due to the smaller facilites we are asking that there be a maximum of 4 spectators per student athlete present.
- For Boys Volleyball that will be played in the Main Gym. Seating will be available on the Visitor side only with seating decals in place.
- For Track at our stadium, seating will be available in the Home grandstands only. We have taped off every other row to encourage social distancing. Again, please keep a minimum of 6 feet social distancing from all other parties.
- All of our teams have been using the self symptom check & team QR code check in process and will continue to do so on game day
- Any student athletes or coaches that are experiencing any Covid related symptoms will not be allowed to attend
- Coaches are required to wear a face covering at all times
- Student athletes are required to wear a face covering at all times other than when they are actively participating
- Student athletes need to bring their own personal hydration as we cannot have community water
NOTE: As we travel to a variety of schools & facilites for away events, there will be many instances where they have different protocols in place. We will communicate this specific event info through our team communication as we have it shared with us. Please comply by any protocol that the host facility has in place regarding ticketing, seating, spectator requirements, etc.