We have received the information on how the Football playoff ticketing process will work. As the higher seed, we will host Centerville this Friday, Oct. 9, at 7:00 pm. The ticketing process will be as follows:
- On Tuesday, the families of participants (Varsity Football, Varsity Sideline Cheer, Marching Band & Warriorettes, Coaching Staff) will receive an email with a code. That code will allow you to purchase a max of 2 tickets through Home Town Ticketing.
- That code will be live from Wednesday at 9:00 am-Friday at Noon.
- Based on the numbers, it is very unlikely that anyone will be able to receive more than one code. With that said, the code can be shared. So if you are not going to use your two tickets, you can can share that code with a family in need of more than two tickets.
- Even though the code will be good until Friday at Noon, we will evaluate the tickets sold on Friday morning. If you have not used your code by Friday morning at 9:00 am, we will start to issue additional codes to ensure we sell our full allotment of tickets.
- All tickets will be sold electronically; there will be no tickets available at the gate.