The Wayne and Weisenborn Cross-country teams will begin their summer conditioning on Monday, June 10th. Conditioning will occur 3x a week in June, 4x a week in July, and August 1st is the first official day of practice for the season. All conditioning sessions are optional in June and July.
- Mondays: 8:30-10am at Rip Rap Park
- Tuesdays (beginning in July): 8:30-10am at Wayne HS Track
- Wednesdays: 8:30-10am at Cloud Park (on 6/12, 6/26, 7/10, 7/24)
- 6:30-8pm at Charleston Falls (6/19)
- 6:30-8pm at Taylorsville East Trails (7/3)
- Fridays: 8:30-10am at Carriage Hills (meet at Cedar Lake shelter; 3rd entrance on left)
- Begin on Thursday, August 1st, 8:30am at Tom Cloud Park
- Practices will be every weekday @8:30 until school starts
A complete schedule and other important information will be distributed the first time the athlete attends a conditioning session or practice.
Any questions, please contact:
Wayne Head Coach: Todd Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Weisenborn Head Coach: Nicol Chesley – email@example.com